Our firm limits its practice to representing the Homeowner Association versus the individual homeowner. Our lawyers work with the Association board to help them with the collection of delinquent accounts, enforcement and interpretation of their declaration and by-laws, warranty claims, improvement projects, and negotiation of contracts with third party vendors.
Our firm works with both small and large homeowner associations in South Florida as well as condominium associations and many individual low-rise townhome associations.
When it comes to delinquent or enforcement issues, we try to charge our fees to the homeowner and not to the association; otherwise we charge a reduced hourly rate for representation to our associations.
Gonzalez & Rodriguez, PL lawyers provide a wide range of services for our Associations, including:
• Interpretation of Association Governing Documents and Florida Statute 720.
• Revisions or Amendments to Association Governing Documents
• Negotiating and Drafting Contracts with Third Party Vendoors
• Enforcement of the Governing Documents
• Preparation of Meeting Documents and Annual Meetings
• Help with the day-to-day Decision Making of the Association
• Attendance at Annual Meeting or Election of Officers
• Construction Defect Claims or Warranty Claims
• Negotiation and Review of Loan Documents for Improvement Projects or Maintenance
• Preparation of Liens
• Preparation of Estoppel Requests
Please contact us for more information or to set up a meeting with our firm attorneys.
Contact Our Coral Gables Lawyers for all Association Matters
To discuss your matter with one of our experienced lawyers, call us now at 305-461-4880 or contact us online.
Se habla español. Se fala Português.