If you have suffered damages as a result of a storm, you may need to file a claim with your insurance company. Insurance companies should take care of the damages suffered to your home as a result of a storm but some insurers may try to underpay or deny your claim. If you have filed a claim with your insurance company and have been denied or the amount the insurance company is willing to pay is less than you believe is needed to make the necessary repairs, call our office immediately for a free appointment at (305) 461-4880 or contact us via the web or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located at 999 Ponce de Leon Blvd., PH 1135, Coral Gables, FL 33134.
A hurricane or storm may result in severe damages to your property whether it is your home, property or business, the following are damages that may result in an insurance claim:
- Flooding/storm surge
- Roof damage/leaks
- Broken Windows
- Damaged baseboards, flooring and carpets
- Damaged, torn and ripped siding
- Water damage
- Storm loss
- Foundation damage
- Boat/Car Damage
We have experience in either working with or litigating against the insurance company in order to obtain the compensation you need and deserve to make the necessary repairs to your home or business based on terms of your policy.
Help with Claims for Recent Storms like Hurricane Irma ,Harvey, Maria or Jose
Due to the circumstances, insurance companies may deny claims or leave policyholders waiting for weeks or months before they offer a payout amount. This unfortunately means you may be living in a damaged property or staying in hotels for the near future. We can help you understand your homeowner’s insurance policy, flood insurance policy, boat insurance policy, or other insurance policies, and aggressively negotiate or litigation with the insurance companies for monies you need.
What should you do before filing an insurance claim for damages:
- Read your insurance policy to determine your coverage
- Estimate the value of damages compared to your deductible (amount you have to pay before the insurance company pays any damages)
- Take or look for recent pictures of your property prior to the damage
- Take pictures of the damage
When you contact our office, we can do the following for you:
- Communicate directly with the insurance company
- Devise a strategy to recover the monetary compensation you need and deserve
- Represent you during settlement negotiations with the insurance company
- Litigate the claim if the insurance company is unwilling to enter into a settlement agreement or pay the actual value for damages suffered
Consultation & Attorneys Fees
The consultation is free, please bring your insurance policy and any claims information you have. If we don’t recover money for you, you pay nothing in attorneys fees.
Contact Our Office Today to Find Out If You Have a Claim
Click the link below to find out if you have a claim for damages:
Despite the damage you suffered due to hurricanes like Irma, many people, not just Floridians, are unfortunately in the same position. If you require help understanding the terms of your insurance policy or are having difficulties obtaining a response or monetary payout from your insurance company, contact us now.
We at G&R Law offer free consultations to all Hurricane Irma, Harvey, Jose and Maria victims and can help you recover the monies you need to put your life and that of your loved ones back in order.